quarta-feira, 23 de outubro de 2013

Trabalho de inglês

Gramática de Inglês: Simple Present or Present Continuous

Complete os espaços com a forma correta dos verbos.

- Hey Lisa, how are you doing? (you, do) - Good. I am (I, be) a little worried about the exam tomorrow. - Hmm... Me too, but i think (I, think) it's going to be ok. Do you want (you, want) to go out tonight? - I can't... I am studying (I, study) tonight. I still have (have) to read the last chapter of the book. - Ok. If you change your mind... We are going (We, go) to the theater. - Cool! What are you seeing (you, see)? - It's a play by Shakespeare. - Nice! I am reading (I, read) Shakespeare right now. - Which Shakespeare book are you reading (you, read)? - Hamlet. It's (it, be) really good.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário